This Security Statement is intended to clarify what personal data is collected when you are using shapata.com (the "Website"), what is the purpose of data collection, how long we store it, and what your rights are in this regard.
"Shapata" Ltd., as the owner of the Website content, is registered as a personal data administrator with the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Commission (CPDP) with Certificate No. 427623.
As a data administrator, "Shapata" Ltd has the right to collect and process personal data provided by Website users, subject to the requirements of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679. the Council of 27 April 2016 on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What are personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly through it.
What personal information is collected on the Website?
The Website collects the following information of its users to provide the most accurate and effective services possible:
• name, surname, phone number and email required to register the Website and create your personal profile;
• address, debit / credit card details, when ordering an item from the Website;
• Name, Family, and Phone when ordering an item from the Website without registration;
• Personal ID for bank payment
• IP address when using Website services or browsing content provided of the Website;
• Cookies to identify your browser or device;
How is used collected information?
• The personal information provided is used to create your Website profile for order management, product and service delivery, payment processing, communication with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, product and service recommendations.
• The Website uses this data and information to improve the online store and online trading platform to avoid or prevent fraud or abuse to the detriment of the Website and to allow third parties to perform technical support, logistics and other Website services.
• Website uses your information to inform you about advertising materials, news and other similar information about Shapata Ltd's products and campaigns;
For how long your personal data is collected?
The term of processing of the personal data we collect for you as Clients of Shapata Ltd is 6 years from the expiration of the contractual grounds.
In the case of accounting registers, the retention period is 10 years from the end of the accounting year under Art. 42. (1) of the Accounting Act 2001
Transfers of your personal data
Personal data processed for you under confidentiality and if necessary may be transferred to:
• Courier companies for the purpose of delivering courier services to meet your commitments within the country.
• To bank institutions for viewing received purchases of goods on payment.
• To suppliers of the products you purchase for correct registration of warranty documents.
• Your personal data may be stored on the territory of a foreign country for the purpose of using cloud services and storing databases of Shapata Ltd.
What are your rights after submitting your personal data to the Website?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to the disclosure to third parties by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Shapata Ltd., signed by you and filed at the address of "Shapata" LTD Gabrovo 5300, 70 Mogilyov Blvd .;
You may at any time withdraw your consent to have your personal data processed for the purposes stated above by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Shapata Ltd, from you and sent to the address of "Shapata" Ltd. in Gabrovo 5300, 70 Mogilyov Blvd .;
You have the right to access your personal data and you may wish to remove, correct or block your personal data by written request in Shapata Ltd. in the manner outlined above.
If Shapata Ltd. need to use your private data information for purposes other than the above, we will require your permission.